While on your Caribbean Vacation or visit for business, you can enjoy golf. Bring your clubs.
St. Croix offers three golf courses:
- Carambola Golf & Country Club
- The course at the Buccaneer Hotel
- The Reef golf course.
Carambola is a tropical and lush, 18 hole, Robert Trent Jones, Sr. designed championship style course.
The Buccaneer is a 18 hole "resort" course that has some holes with great water views.
The Reef golf course is a 9 hole course that can be challenging and has breathtaking ocean views throughout the course.
Bring your tennis rackets and enjoy yourself while on your Caribbean vacation and tropical visit. There are public and private tennis courts on St Croix. Several hotels will allow non-guests to play for a fee. Be sure to call in advance for reservations:
- Frederiksted - there is one tennis court located in the park near the Frederiksted fort.
Buccaneer Hotel - 8 courts, 2 lighted. Tennis pro available for lessons. $8 PP per hour, 340-773-2100 ext.736
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort - 2 courts, $5 PP per hour, 340-773-2918
- Tamarind Reef Hotel - The resort features four lighted tennis courts with US Open Plexicushion surfaces and screens to block the wind. The well maintained courts are ideal for destination tournaments, clinics and lessons for small groups. Call us for current rates, 800-619-0014, 340-718-4455.
- Canagata Park - There are three courts located just to the East of Christiansted at Canagata Ball Park. The courts are lighted for night play.